Warehousing and inventories
If the customer receives their goods in a satisfactory manner, they are mostly unaware of the perfectly coordinated work processes that are involved in making this happen. The company warehouses are often characterised by hustle and bustle: inventories are carried out, stock levels recorded, incoming and outgoing goods are logged, along with production input and output. Ensuring that everything from the purchase order to delivery runs smoothly requires reliable warehouse management systems and efficient identification of faults. CASIO delivers precisely these products, so that each stock movement can be recorded by scanner, simultaneously checked and, ultimately, logistical business processes can also be improved. This means that, at the end of the process, as many satisfied customers as possible can be happy with their flawless delivery.
Suitable products for Warehousing and inventories
NEWGo to the DT-X400
- Open for anything: Android 8.1 operating system
- Ergonomic: Optimized grip and weight distribution
- Easy to read: Bright 3.2-inch LCD display
- Long-lasting: Battery power of 30 hours continuous operation
- Lightweight and easy to handle: 285 g
- Robust: IP67 protection class and 3 m drop resistance
- Ergonomic: non-slip housing with three conveniently placed scanning buttons
- Exceptional reading performance: high-speed laser scanner, 2D or All-Range imager
- Ultra-light: 165 g with standard battery
- Ergonomic: easy-to-handle, S-shaped balanced housing
- Practical: three conveniently placed scanning buttons
- High reading performance: high-speed laser scanner or 2D imager
- Up to 200 working hours
- 2m drop resistance and IP67
- Light and highly ergonomic (Human-centred Design)
- Bluetooth® HID support
Optimise processes with individual MDC solutions
In order to meet delivery deadlines for pharmaceutical products and to be able to process orders without errors, the wholesaler Ebert + Jacobi improved its work processes with the practical CASIO DT-X7 scanner terminal. The employees especially like the compact, ergonomic shape, which enables approximately 50 percent of all order items to be processed quickly and easily. With manual picking, each individual item is scanned, so the high read quality of the terminal guarantees reliable operation. This saves time, simplifies work processes, improves inventory and increases efficiency throughout the company!
The specific application in practice
"Our main concern, increasing customer satisfaction, has been supported by the introduction of paperless picking", emphasises Ralph-Dieter Schüller, managing partner of Ebert + Jacobi. This is only one of many positive voices from real-world examples. Again and again, CASIO customers report on how they benefit daily from the use of high-quality mobile data collection devices in the area of warehousing and inventories. Let yourself be convinced by the practical experience of others!